1. I have been sewing for over 20 years now.
2. I have a BA in Apparel Design from Ball State University and worked for a number of years in the garment industry as a seamstress and technical designer.
3. I try to sew as much as possible. I make a large portion of my own clothing.
4. I am very much into historical costuming, and I regularly attend the Ohio Renaissance Festival and Bristol Renaissance Faire.
5. My current endeavor is starting an indie sewing pattern line called Mae Scott Designs. Coming soon.
I started this blog to record all my sewing projects but it has grown vastly from there. I hope you enjoy!