I love the smell of E6 in the morning

 I am currently working on a dinosaur Halloween costume for my nephew.  I used E6000 to glue on all the spots and a few strips on the front last night.  They have been “airing out” in the garage ever since.  All it has really done is cause my entire garage to now smell.  In the meantime I decided to give all of my lovely readers a brief update on what I am doing.  I still need to complete a few things on it today.

  • sew hood with stuffed “horns”
  • stuff the tail
  • sew in elastic around ankles and arms
  • sew the crotch inseam
  • sew neckline finishing
  • sew mittens complete with “claws”

Speaking of “claws”  this is one of the feet complete with the claws!  I think it is adorable.  I will post a full review of this pattern after I get pictures of him in it on Halloween!  I also have a few other Halloween projects I will be working on this week that I cannot wait to share!  Possibly even a new tutorial.

**Sidenote:  Please vote for your color choice in the pole on the right hand sidebar.  You can find more information for what this is all about on my other blog, The Adoption Project.