My name is Sarah and I am a fabric addict! Here are five quick things you should know about me.
1. I have been sewing for over 25 years now.
2. I have a BA in Apparel Design from Ball State University and worked for a number of years in the garment industry as a seamstress and technical designer.
3. I try to sew as much as possible. I make a large portion of my own clothing.
4. I am very much into costuming. I regularly attend C2E2, Ohio Renaissance Festival, and Bristol Renaissance Faire.
5. My current endeavor is starting an indie sewing pattern line called Mae Scott Designs. Coming soon.
I started this blog to record all my sewing projects but it has grown vastly from there. I hope you enjoy it!