It has been awhile since I have done a Monday Musings post. I have so much that I am excited about and not enough time to write full posts for, so here it goes.
- Fall is here! Which means pumpkin spice and football.
- I recently finished Felicia Day’s book You’re Never Weird on the Internet (Almost).
- It was great and I recommend it!
- I am super excited about fall sewing, even though I haven’t started it yet.
- I really want to make fall dresses this year.
- The theme for Eric and I’s annual Halloween party is County Fair.
- I will be the town gossip who makes award winning pies and quilts.
- I look forward to this role.
- Since Eric is always the host and never plays a role he will be a carnival barker this year.
- This will be the only costume I make.
- Other than the awesome little girls Wonder Woman costume I am making.
- I really need to finish it now.
- I am part of the Old Lady Style Tribe, along with Leila, Anne, Heather, Catja, Gillian, and Elizabeth.
- I love these women and their styles.
- We will make one fierce tribe.
- Look for my style contribution sometime this month.
- I recently visited a new to me fabrics store called Zinck’s Fabric Outlet.
- Stay tuned for a fabric haul post later this week.
That’s it for now! Have a great night!
That sounds like an interesting party theme! And hurrah for little girl superhero costumes.